These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 8. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated 31/07/2016.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
|Your Contract||End of the cancellation period|
|Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).||The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product.|
Your Contract is for either of the following:
||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered.|
Topps Tiles Trade September Competition #nightonthetiles Terms & Conditions
1.By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions
2. The promoter is Topps Tiles Trade Company Limited, a company incorporated in England with company number 4781209, whose registered office address is: Topps Tiles (UK) Ltd,
Thorpe Way Grove Park, Leicester, LE19 1SU
Agency: FAO Topps Tiles Team, Bright, 5 Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3ED (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will commence on Tuesday 18th September 12:00 (GMT). The closing date for receipt of entries is Sunday 23rd September 23:59 (GMT) (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promotion is open to individual's resident in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over who have a Facebook account (an “Eligible Participant”).
5. The Promoter assumes that by using Facebook and/or entering the Promotion (and the individual warrants that) they are aged 18 or over.
6. An individual is prohibited from entering the Promotion in their role as an employee of any company or organisation, or on behalf of any company or organisation, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter ("Topps Tiles Trade") its agent(s) ("Bright") or anyone professionally connected with this Competition.
7. The Competition will give an entrant a chance to win a beer and snacks bundle. Participants must be 18 or over. Please drink responsibly.
8. The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with product(s) of equal or greater value at any time.
9. The Prize or any promotional item(s) must not be auctioned or resold. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept further entries under the Promotion if it becomes aware of the reselling or auctioning of the Prize or any promotional item(s).
10. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they comment on the following post ‘Send us a pic of your favourite tiling job for a chance to #WIN a #NightOnTheTiles on us! T&Cs apply.' T&Cs apply. Terms and conditions found at https://www.facebook.com/ToppsTilesTrade/
11. Only one Entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional entries made by the same Eligible Participant will not be accepted.
12. All valid Entries will be entered a prize draw for a chance to win the Prize. A single prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within three days of the Closing Date.
13. The prize winner will be notified by a private message from the Topps Tiles Trade Facebook page within three days of the Promoter's selection (“Notification Post”).
14. The winner must be willing to participate in associated publicity.
15. The prize winner must contact the Promoter within five days of the date of the Notification Post to claim the Prize (“Winner Confirmation”). If the prize winner fails to claim the Prize, they will forfeit the Prize and another valid Entry will be drawn.
16. The Promoter will arrange for the Prize to be delivered to the prize winner once the winner has provided the necessary contact details.
17. An Entry must be made via Facebook in English and must adhere to the entry mechanic. Any Entry that does not contain the information required above will be an invalid entry and will not be entered the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right and has complete discretion to disqualify any Entry deemed unsuitable, inappropriate, explicit or offensive.
18. Third party entries or entries from ‘fake' accounts used for competition entry, will not be accepted.
19. The Promoter and the agent(s) are not liable for any additional costs.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical difficulties due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, or for any other reason beyond its control. No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering the Competition or any entries delayed or corrupted. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the websites. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to websites.
21. No purchase necessary.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. All registrants will require internet access and a valid email address to claim their Prize.
24. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Competition, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect on entrants of any such failure.
25. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
Promoter: Topps Tiles Trade (UK) Ltd, Thorpe Way Grove Park, Leicester, LE19 1SU Registered in England 4781209
26. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
27. Once, the entry has been submitted, Topps Tiles Trade have the right to contact the entrant and inform you of special offers and promotions
28. Prior competition submission, the entrant must read the full T&Cs. By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to our T&Cs.
Agency: FAO Topps Tiles Trade Team, Bright, 5 Highfield Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3ED
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING THE TOPPS TILES REWARDS+ SCHEME.
TOPPS TILES REWARDS+ SCHEME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Topps Tiles Rewards+ Scheme (Scheme) terms and conditions are set out below. If you have any queries in relation to these terms and conditions (Terms) please contact our Customer Services team. The Terms are also available to view online at http://www.toppstiles.co.uk/trade-loyalty/
The Scheme is operated by Topps Tiles(UK) Limited, Thorpe Way, Grove Park, Leicester, LE19 1SU (Company Number 4781209) ("Topps Tiles", "we" or "us").
References in these Terms to "Member", "you" or "your" shall mean the applicant for the Scheme. Where such applications are made by individuals in their capacity as an employee of a corporate or unincorporated entity, Limited Liability Partnership or other partnership such individuals shall be deemed to represent that they are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity or organisation.
|Spend on a transaction||Points|
|£0 - £0.99||0|
|£1 - £1.99||2|
|£2 - £2.99||4|
|£3 - £3.99||6|
|£4 - £4.99||8|