Get even richer rewards by redeeming your points against our extensive Trade Up range of over 20 products.
Pay with points to save - the price of these products in points will always be cheaper compared to the equivalent price in cash! Once you've signed up, you'll be able to access our Trade Up page online (text link to Trade Up page) and see which products are available. You'll also be able to check your statement online and see how much you have to spend!
Simply sign up in store today!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING THE TOPPS TILES REWARDS+ SCHEME.
TOPPS TILES REWARDS+SCHEME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Topps Tiles Rewards+ Scheme (Scheme) terms and conditions are set out below. If you have any queries in relation to these terms and conditions (Terms) please contact our Customer Services team.
The Scheme is operated by Topps Tiles(UK) Limited, Thorpe Way, Grove Park, Leicester, LE19 1SU (Company Number 4781209) ("Topps Tiles", "we" or "us").
References in these Terms to "Member", "you" or "your" shall mean the applicant for the Scheme. Where such applications are made by individuals in their capacity as an employee of a corporate or unincorporated entity, Limited Liability Partnership or other partnership such individuals shall be deemed to represent that they are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity or organisation.
- By registering for and/or participating in the Scheme you are confirming that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them.
- We reserve the right to vary or amend these terms and conditions from time to time for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons provided that we shall provide you with reasonable notice of such changes. In the event that you continue to participate in the Scheme following any such changes (either by accruing or redeeming Points) you shall be deemed to have accepted the varied or amended Terms.
- MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
- Members of the Scheme must:
- be a trade customer (whether corporate, partnership or sole trader) registered with a Topps Tiles Trade account.
- not be a member of any other Topps Tiles Reward or Loyalty scheme;
- be resident in the United Kingdom; and
- be aged 18 years or over.
- To benefit from the Scheme you must have registered with a Topps Tiles store. Topps Tiles accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss of Points that results from incorrect information provided by Members.
- Topps Tiles reserves the right to refuse to issue, withdraw or cancel any Member's Scheme membership (and cancel any Points on such Member's account) in the event that there is (or Topps Tiles reasonably believes there to be):
- any breach or attempted breach of these Terms by the Member and/or any of its employees;
- any abusive, aggressive or otherwise offensive behaviour by the Member and/or any of its employees towards Topps Tiles or its employees;
- any theft or fraud (or attempted theft or fraud) including supplying misleading or false information in relation to any Scheme application perpetrated by the Member and/or any of its employees;
- Topps Tiles may terminate any Member's Scheme Membership where the relevant Member does not use its Scheme account (i.e. by collecting or redeeming any Points) for a period of 2 years or more.
- Members may terminate their membership of the Scheme at any time by calling our Customer Services department. Upon termination of your membership, Topps Tiles shall close such Member's account and cancel any Points accrued on such account at the point of termination.
- Upon registration for the Scheme, the member shall be issued with a Topps Tiles Rewards+ Scheme membership card (Membership Card) for use by the Member.
- The Membership Card shall remain the property of Topps Tiles at all times and must be returned to Topps Tiles [at Topps Tiles, Thorpe Way, Grove Park, Leicester, LE19 1SU or to any Topps Tiles store] upon termination of your membership for any reason.
- The rights afforded to Members under these Terms (including the right to redeem any Points on a Member's Scheme account) may be used by the Member only and shall be non-transferable to any other entity.
- Upon request by any Member, and upon being provided with such further details as Topps Tiles shall require, Topps Tiles shall issue additional cards to Members for use by its employees. Each employee shall be deemed to be authorised to use such additional Membership Card and redeem Points in accordance with the terms of the Scheme. Members shall be responsible for its employees' use of the Membership Card and Topps Tiles accepts no liability or responsibility for any misuse by any employees of the Member's Membership Card. The Member shall notify Topps Tiles should any additional card holder be no longer authorised by the Member to use the additional card.
- 4.1 Members should present their Membership Card when purchasing goods in store or should login to their online Topps Tiles Trade account if purchasing online in order to collect Scheme points (Points).
- 4.2 Points are available on all purchases made from Topps Tiles stores and online at toppstiles.co.uk/trade.
- 4.3 Points will be calculated as follows:
- 200 Points shall be added to the Member's account for every £50 spent (excluding any payment made using redeemed Points) by the Member on each transaction:
|Spend on a transaction||Points|
|£0 - £49.99||0|
|£50 - £99.99||200|
|£100 - £149.99||400|
|£150 - £199.99||600|
|£200 - £249.99||800|
- Points will be credited to Members' accounts 24 hours after all goods comprised within any order (whether in store or online) have been collected by or on behalf of the Member or delivered as directed by the Member. Where only part of an order is collected or delivered points to the value of the part collection or delivery calculated in accordance with 4.3.1. will be credited to the Member's account 24 hours after Topps Tiles has processed any cancelation.
- Points may only be redeemed by Members in Topps Tiles stores by presenting the Membership Card in store at the point of purchase to use against the purchase of products.
- The standard conversion rate is 1 point = £0.01p (GB Sterling).
- Trade Up products can be purchased by redeeming the exact number of points quoted for that product or by way of cash and points in which case the standard conversion rate shall apply.
- Points must be redeemed or exchanged within 6 months from the end of the month during which the goods have been collected or delivered.
- Any payments for goods made using redeemed Points will not be eligible to accrue further Points.
- Points cannot be redeemed against online purchases.
- If a Member holds a trade credit account and that account has been suspended for whatever reason points cannot be redeemed until the suspension has been removed. Any points standing to the Member's account that by virtue of this clause are not redeemed or exchanged within the 6 months referred to in 4.8 shall be deleted from the Member's account.
- Topps Tiles shall be entitled to deduct Points from a Member's Scheme account where:
- Points are allocated to a Member's Scheme account in breach of these Terms or in error;
- any Points have not been redeemed within 6 months in accordance with clause 4.8.;
- Where products comprised within an order are returned for a full or partial refund the following shall apply:-
- Where the goods have been purchased by way of redeemed points the number of points equivalent to the value of the refund shall be credited to the Member's Scheme Account.
- Where goods have been purchased via cash or card and points, Topps Tiles shall be entitled to credit the amount of refund to the cash or card in priority to crediting the Member's Scheme Account with the amount of refund in points.
- Where goods have been purchased by way of cash or card the number of points that will be deducted from the Member's Scheme Account will be calculated by reference to the number of points the Member would have been entitled to on the value of the original spend on transaction after such refund has been processed.